Friday, October 06, 2006

Baby Got Linear, Vertical Back

Because I am not spending enough money or time at the doctor's office, I have decided to take advantage of my new medical insurance and start visiting the chiropractor on a regular basis. The last time I went, he took x-rays of my spine and pointed out a plethora of issues that are not going to fix themselves, sitting on an exercise ball all day at work or not. I am entitled to up to 20 visits a year with my insurance and since there are just three months left in the year, I think I'll be making a couple visits a week to get my alignment all up to date.

In other news, I've been spending a whole lot of time watching the baseball playoffs, where the A's are likely to figuratively (and literally) drop the ball for the next three games after taking a 2-0 lead in the best-of-five series. And I've been catching up on a great show called Weeds, which is on Showtime (though I've heard that it can be found on bit torrent sites as well ;o)

J. Riley, I'm thinking that I probably won't get too many adjustments in the month of November, however....

2 comments:

  1. A'S SWEEP!! A'S SWEEP!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM EDT

    The curse of the bay-be-no is over!!!

    DH

    ReplyDelete