Monday, June 09, 2008

And another thing...

I had a second semi-bachelor party on Thursday night before the
wedding with Stefan and Roland, who didn't get to experience my
official bachelor party, and of course Erika got sent out with my
sister and Csilla. My bachelor party pretty much consisted of sitting
in one empty bar after another in downtown LG drinking "high quality"
tequila that was being ordered for me to drink. And also a Jack in a
Box super bacon-barbeque-lettuce-tomato-cheese-bacon-and-beef burger
(I think) that was only ordered for posterity's sake as the last time
I ordered anything from this particular JIAB was probably with the
same two guys I was out with that night. After some more tequila at
Stefan's house and a walk downtown, we met up with the girl's
bachelorette party at Mountain Charley's, one of the many (okay, the
only) sleezy/dance locations in LG. We had some fun there except that
Stefan royally screwed things up by mixing my drinks, causing an
embarrassing, undocumented situation that ended our nights.

J. Riley, Oh well, it wouldn't be a bachelor party without such an
incident, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment