Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Last night was kind of entertaining. Across the street from my hotel in Wilmington, Delaware is a restaurant/bar with live jazz every night of the week. We also got our hands on some free margarita coupons, which spelled trouble for our group. Tuesdays are "Salsa" night, and there was supposed to be some free salsa lessons, but not enough girls showed up (in fact, no girls showed up :( ), so I guess they decided to go straight into the music. After some tasty dinner at the restaurant, the salsa band started up and rocked the house. Not being a salsa master (along with the rest of my group), I just enjoyed the music and the drinks. I did manage to get one cha-cha dance in, though. It's been a while since I've done that, but it was fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment