Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Cure For A Common Habit?

One of the benefits to having a sore mouth everyday appears to be the fact that I no longer bit emy finger nails. Looking down at them, I notice that they are already much longer than they typically are. Guess I'll have to get used to trimming them with nail clippers rather than using my central and lateral incisor teeth, which are pretty much the only teeth of mine that touch. I guess in 18 months, when I have normal teeth, I will have a whole new range of upper-maxilla and lower-mandible tooth options for trimming my nails ;o)...

Vince is in town, so last night I met up with him and Sean (who I haven't seen in about a month) for a little margarita drinking and Monday Night Football watching. That's probably the first football game (other than the Super Bowl and college football) that I've watched in years! I had to miss yoga, partially because of it. I ate soup for lunch (not many options for me these days) and thus was starving by the time I got home after work. So I stopped by my favorite Italian grocery store and picked up some pasta dishes for me to devour. By the time I was done (suffice to say that I eat even slower now than I did before), yoga had already started and I was stuck with unaltered energy for the rest of the night. Friday, however, it's on :) !

J. Riley, planning for the World Cup next June/July got started today with my flight reservations!

1 comment: