Thursday, November 17, 2005

J. Riley, Signing Off

With my baggage loaded and Roland's heavier-than-gold-brick poker chips loaded
into my backpack, I will be departing for my week-and-a-half vacation to South
America to attend Daniel's wedding outside of Sao Paulo and then hit the beach
with Roland, Csilla, Daniel, Danie's (new!) wife Kelly, and a certain Italian.

I doubt I'll have much internet access, so don't bother checking for updates.
Besides, I was given a travel journal for my birthday (!!) by some friends and
I am actually going to attempt to keep that up. I imagine that most entries
will be composed of "Woke up late this morning, got to the beach at 10:00am,
drank a Caiparinha every hour, ate sea food for lunch, took a nap, got
sunburnt....", but I'll try to make it a bit more interesting than that :) .

J. Riley, Até logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment