Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Topper Clocker

Foam mattress topper implemented to make my bed almost as tall as Erika. Starting the clock for the 30-day trial period....now! First impressions (pun intended):
  • That chemical smell that I read about? Yes, it's true. I let it "air out" yesterday, but I am not willing to wait another day. 
  • My mattress pad is massive, and is plenty big enough to cover the mattress topper. 
  • Laying on the mattress pad, I felt hot. That might have to do with the fact that it feels like it's 90 degrees outside with 99.9% humidity.
  • My sheets are massive, and are still too big even with the mattress topper.
  • Laying on the sheets on the mattress pad on the mattress topper, the temperature wasn't too shabby.
  • So far, with mattress topper installed, no sign of obnoxious chemical smell.
J. Riley, off to see a screening of Ken Burns National Parks.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 PM EDT

    Woohooo I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM EDT

    Well, let us know how it works!

    Got the show programmed. It sure is getting a lot of press...

    DH

    ReplyDelete