Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting to Know Your Relatives

1. Whats your name spelt backwards? (should that not be spelled?)
Seniah Nitsuj.  Japanese maybe? I am the complete opposite of Japanese, so I guess that makes sense.

2. What did you do last night?
Went to a cloud computing event put on by Canonical Ubuntu. Very exciting - and free food and drinks to boot!

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Match of the Day Highlights from the best football game of the season on Sunday - Liverpool 2 - Man United ZERO.

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Yes, I remember the taste to this day. I think I used to do it to see if the battery was still alive. I can only assume that it's something Graham told me to do.

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
In Brazil on my honeymoon during a torrential downpour that flooded the streets. 

6. What are you wearing?
A smelly white t-shirt and sweats.

7. How many cars have you owned?
Two - 1965 Buick Special and 2001 GTI

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Death Metal

9. Are you registered to vote?
Registered to vote Democrat

10. Do you have cable?
Yes

11. What kind of computer do you use?
Anything I can get my hands on. Dumb terminal or HP Laptop

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Uhh...duh. Made some great calls with the exchange students in high school.

13. You like anyone right now?
Yea, my wife's not bad. ;o)

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Yes and yes. I think I would rather bungee jump first.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Brazil to the south, Kazmir Dolny Poland to the East, Tahiti to the West, and Vancouver to the North. I need to work on some of that.

16.Do you have a garden?
Does a bonzai plant count?

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Dilbert.

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
I just know the "Jose can you see?" part I think

19. Shower, morning or night?
Morning

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Pineapple Express

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Whatever's on the grandma slice - grilled onions and stuff. Also a fan of the pineapple and canadian bacon varietal.

22. Chips or popcorn?
Definitely chips, I can eat a whole bag in a sitting. It's my guilty pleasure. Though I am a fan of popcorn as well.

23. What cell phone provider do you have?
Verizon, thank god. Now please bring us the iPhone!

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Who doesn't? Wait, what? Must be a slang term that those damn kids are using.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Negative ghost rider.

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
The boss

28. favorite chocolate bar?
Kinder Country, by a mile

29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Stefan and Ryan are about the same length, somewhere around 6'3"

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yesterday. It was probably homegrown by someone in China.

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, they give them to everybody when you're a kid, regardless of skill!

32.Favorite artist?
Caravaggio

33. Favorite computer game?
Pro Football Manager, though I haven't played it yet.

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Yes, after imbibing a bit too much, I ordered the infamous crush-proof hose. I am considering dipping my toe back in those waters for the Slap-Chop. Anybody use one before??

35. Sprite or 7-UP?
7-UP

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Yes, I wear my monkey suit every day.

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
Pass. I have no clue. Probably a pack of gum so that I could get ATM cash-back.

38. Ever thrown up in public?
Yes, but not since I was young.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Can't buy me love!

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I am way to pessimistic to believe in that.

41.Can exes just be friends?
Not in my case.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My doctor or Jonathan, not sure which.

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
I had hair when I was a child, so that counts, right?

44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
I don't have a voicemail machine, I just have a mobile.

45. Where would you like to go right now?
California!

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Kelly

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
I have an O'Gio that's empty except for some power converters, but I usually use Erika's red North Face that I bought for $20 from some guys that probably stole them.

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Mom and Mom!

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
I am grateful for my wife, my family's health, and getting to talk to Nana on Skype!

50. What do you think about most?
PGD and Cincinnati. And Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment