Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yoga, Pilates, and Cardi-o My!

I've recognized recently that I have way too much on my plate and way too many things I am hoping to accomplish in the near future than I have time for. So, with that in mind, I have decided to add some more to my plate - a rigorous, nearly-religious workout schedule of going to the gym three days a week. That's not a whole lot, but compared with going to one introductory yoga class per week (on a good week), it's not bad. I am planning on one Yoga, one Pilates, and one cardio class, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Time to get this body in shape!

In addition to that, my evenings are filled of dreams of studying for a certification test, continuing my mastering of the Spanish language - or should I say re-starting my mastering of the Spanish language, and be true to my social life. I really need to start being more effective and efficient with my evenings. Easier said than done, as I sit here type-type-typing away on my keyboard....

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment