Monday, April 24, 2006

Lost and FOUND!

First of all, I was invaded by Germans last week, which would explain why I
haven't been around much in these parts lately. I'll get into those details in
the near future, but I just wanted to mention that this mornings commute was
very successful, despite the fact that I had to alter my route because of some
delays that were explained in an incoherent language over the subway's
antiquated PA system. I was annoyed trying to get through the throngs of people
lining the tracks at Grand Central until I started heading deep into the bowels
of the 7-Train and noticed that there was an iPod Nano that was discarded by an
irresponsible owner right on the steps - complete with a pink cover and all. I
did the "right" thing and checked it for a monogram and even posted that I
found it on Craigslist. I hope nobody claims it :)

J. Riley, I like this guy (or is it a girl?) James Blunt's music on my new Nano

No comments:

Post a Comment