Monday, April 03, 2006

Poppin' Pills

Well I haven't gotten the results from my mono test last week yet, but I'm
pretty sure that I can safely assume that I don't have it, considering how I've
been 100% recovered since last Friday. After the tests on Wednesday, I finally
broke down and popped a couple leftover Motrin pills to see how it would affect
my fever and sore throat and was amazed at how much better I felt. So *this* is
why people take these things! I've generally avoided them at all cost for the
past 10 years or so (unless, for example, my mouth is sliced open with a
scalpel), but I'm going to consider using them when I feel like I'm on my
death-bed from now on. In any case, I've felt much better ever since I started
the antibiotics last week, so clearly it wasn't mono. And unless these things
have like a one year dormant period, I didn't get whatever I had from kissing
someone, Terri ;o) !

J. Riley, listening to the Beatle's "Help" album reminds me of childhood
road-trips with the family in the Dodge Caravan....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM EDT

    now that goes back a ways! Funny the things in our past that music reminds us of! Sing along with Sir Paul!!!

    DH

    ReplyDelete