Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wow

It is on days like today that i realize why people from around the world flock to this city that I inhabit. Surely it must be the first real day of spring today, Central Park was in full bloom with every tree lit up in pink, white, purple, etc. Absolutely breathtaking day here. To round it off, I did a park clean-up with about 8000 other New Yorkers way way up on the upper west side early this morning before running an errand and then dusting off the rollerblades for a tour de Central Park, complete with a watchful gaze of the roller-skate/blade disco/funk dancing and a freestyle bongo drumb ensamble. What an absolutely stunning day....

J. Riley, I'm finally recovered from my stomach, tomorrow I restart bootcamp...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:43 PM EDT

    Luck you, it's been on and off again raining for like 2 weeks. We finally get a break in the weather and then two days later it poors down rain again. I guess it could be worse, my mom an dad got snow.

    ReplyDelete