Thursday, February 17, 2005

Back at the Lighthouse

I took a walk down memory-lane today by eating at the first university dining hall in years. My coworker is a kosher guy, and there was a rumor floating around that there was a nurse's school up in the Bronx, across the street from the hospital I'm at right now, that served kosher meals at lunchtime. So after a successful security breach, we found ourselves in the dining hall, tray in hand, reading the featured cuisines of the day. Sweet. I was hoping to relive my college days and find myself in the middle of a food fight between the students and the professors, but no such luck today.

Maybe next week....

J. R.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM EST

    Hopefully, similar to the Lighthouse, there was a conveyor belt which you could send up inappropriately sculpted designs with kosher hot dogs, latkes...

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete