Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Note To Self:

Note To Self:

From now on, log off of Skype if you decide to leave your computer on overnight. Otherwise, Alex (in Spain) will use his intellect to determine that you must be awake at 4:00 in the morning, and will not realize that maybe you just didn't log off of Skype. And, since he thinks I must be awake at 4:00 in the morning, it is okay to call me at that time, waking my tired ass up because my speakers are also on. Lift pillow, place over ears and head, and press firmly until ringing subsides (usually about 5-10 minutes). :o|

On a side note, I've been told to check out Flea Market Cafe and 7A in the East Village....

J. Riley, who couldn't fall back asleep after some stupid German called me at 4:00am (I can say that because he, like most of my friends outside of those who live in NYC, doesn't read my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment