Monday, February 14, 2005

Visitor Preparation

This weekend begins the standard spring migration of visitors, here to enjoy the New York lifestyle at the expense of my living space ;o) . The following groups have "booked" the "guest room" in my apartment for the spring:

- My Mom and youngest sister (this weekend)
- Some friends from Peru
- My other sister (and just about all of her friends)
- Some friends from Denmark

All of these folks will enjoy the lavish comfort of five-star hospitality and living quarters with a self-provided continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner while enjoying the company of world class chefs (me), personal tour-guides (me), and a personal, professional concierge service (me). Are you thinking about a luxury trip to the center of the universe as well? Book now, space is limited!

Discounted stays void where prohibited. Offer not valid for convicted felons.

Cool, check out the new "Comments" link below, provided by Google!

J. Riley, a fully-recovered caffeine-holic

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog is the best thing I've found on the internet yet! Thanks for investing so much hardwork and time into it, even if your friends don't read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky for you, you'll be getting s world class personal trainer while me and ALL MY FRIENDS (almost true, I'm suck a loser) invade your space... ;)

    ReplyDelete