Friday, March 11, 2005

Girls Gone Wild

So I went to work this morning and got home at about 11:00am to find the lazy Peruvians lounging in bed still. Yes, I know we didn't get back until 1:00am last night, but that's not an excuse for not getting up early and exploring the city - like me. So I started getting to work as they slowly started moving and getting ready for the day. By 11:30, they were up and had decided that they wanted to completely redesign and reorganize my apartment. Geez, you would think this place was a bachelor pad with all of their criticisms and "ewwww", "grosssss", and "this is so dirty" (all of it in Spanish, of course). No respect....

In any case, it's now 7:00pm on Friday and my apartment has been given a makeover by the Fab 2 from Peruvian Eye for the Straight Guy. Well, though I gave them endless problems and resisted all of their changes, my apartment does look nice, my closets are very organized (not that they weren't before ;o), my kitchen cabinets make it easy for me to find my saffron spices, and my bathroom smells like chemicals that will surely help fish grow three eyes in the East River....

Let the weekend begin...officially!

J. Riley

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM EST

    I guess if your young and cute and can shake your booty you can reorganize Justin's apt. Not that his very own nice Mom wanted to do that very thing when she was there!!!! Ohhh...to be young again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you listen to me and respect my opinion. These girls were out of control and were being disobedient... ;o)

    ReplyDelete