Monday, July 11, 2005

Oooh That Smell. Can't You Smell That Smell?

I'm a fan of manure. Cruising around Central Park on my rollerblades often brings the fresh smell of fresh manure to my nostrels and I can cope with that fine, it reminds me of being at Cal Poly again and also of my youth at my grandparents' house, cleaning out the stables and what not. But today it's 95 degrees outside. And humid. Was today really the best day to decide to spread fresh mulch and manure all over the park a half block from my house? Good lord, I thought I was at the Guadalupe Landfill or something. Come on people, use your judgement and postpone your project plans by a day so I don't have to hold my breath until I'm black and blue while walking within one cubic mile of the park.... :o)

J. Riley, off to yoga to clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment