Thursday, May 18, 2006

That Guy

I realized today that I am so totally "That Guy" at work. I am "That Guy" who
brushes his teeth in the bathroom after lunch (those types always annoyed me or
made me snicker snobbily). I am "That Guy" who uses an exercise ball as a chair
at work when everyone else is complaining about their bad backs. I am "That
Guy" who walks around the office in his socks (the shoes are new and give me
blisters, but it's also nice to arridate my feet anyway). I am "That Guy" who
is always over by the coffee machine with his coffee mug, but drinks water
rather than coffee. At least I'm not "That IT Guy" that turns towards the wall
and hides when you walk by him. That guy works around the corner from my
windowless cage.

J. Riley, am I the only one who is tired of hearing about the "Da Vinci Code"
movie already? Everyone's read the book, so what's the deal with all the hype?

No comments:

Post a Comment