Monday, November 20, 2006

Clean Bill of Health

I had my first official appointment with my orthodontist today and he gave me a big thumbs up - very minor adjustments are all that are left to be done. I got to see the pictures from when I first came in and the pictures right before my surgery. He'll take more pictures when I'm totally done and I'll post the progression of the past year and a half on the blog. Good news is that I don't have any rubber bands still because he wants me to heal up before he changes anything. The bad news is that the rubber-band holders (aka mouth daggers) are going to stay in until my next appointment - in January! Unfortunate, but oh well. I did pay off the remaining debt on my account though, which is exciting. I gotta rack up my miles so I can book my tickets for the Vas / Mohos wedding!

J. Riley, here's a pic of my crooked, swollen face from Saturday night

6 comments:

  1. try not to look so excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I smile, my face contorts itself into an even more crooked position, so when I have to look at myself when taking a picture, I try to reduce those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. is it safe to assume that that's going to change at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope ;o). I rarely look at myself in the mirror, so it's usually not a problem...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:36 PM EST

    Justin,
    Your tie is crooked! Oops! It's probably to late!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just looks crooked because I have to hold the camera with one arm!

    ReplyDelete