Thursday, April 29, 2004

A's vs. Yankees

Well, my sentence in Delaware has been extended by a few weeks. Oh Joy :o| . I guess it's better than the alternative, flying to Chicago every week to work with "Shrek Shrek Shizzle Dizzle", the senior manager on the project, at an insurance company. I spent lots of time out there last year and I think I'd rather stick around here in Delaware, where I can get home at night if I want to live with a 2.5 hour commute....

Speaking of going home at night, tonight I'm heading back to the city to catch an Oakland A's vs. NY Yankees baseball game at the Bronx Stadium. Though the Yanks are the local favorites and have already smoked the A's the last two games, I'm going to wear the green and gold colors of the A's with pride! Because THESE COLORS DON'T RUN, BABY!!!

Work's slow today, I guess I outta start working on this research paper that I need to have written by the end of next month...