Thursday, May 12, 2005

Random Ramblings

It's Thursday, and there is a patched version of Firefox that was released today to fix some security holes. See the red arrow in the top right hand corner of Firefox? Click on it to upgrade.

Last night, after pilates (my body hurts) and grilled vermont-cheddar sandwiches, I had an insta-craving for Ben & Jerry's ice cream, my latest addiction. Part of the fun is going to a new grocery store to see if they have any mystical, rare flavors that have been previously unseen or discovered by me. Yesterday I found a true gem that I didn't know about before, and it fit my mold to a T: Half Baked. I've got five (dollars) on it....I'm smiling to myself after that phrase, does anyone else get it? Part chocolate, part vanilla, chunks of brownies, chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough, no nuts - and available as frozen yofurt (my pallet doesn't perceive any significant difference).

Someone asked me recently if I had any pet peaves and I couldn't think of any. However, I thought of one the other day: taking the elevator up one floor with a Super Big Gulp in your hand when there are stairs available. Unfortunately for me, most of the facilities I work in only have a few floors that you can enter via the stairs, so we're stuck taking the elevator one floor. Nonetheless, it's still annoying....

Wieder arbeiten,
J.

1 comment: