Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Can't Get No Sleep (said with British accent)

I have no reason why, but I woke up at 5:00am today after getting to bad sometime around midnight last night. Rather than sitting there and listening to the rain drops against my window, I decided to get up. I had some soccer news to watch from the previous night (World Cup qualifiers) and some other things to keep me occuppied, like making a hot breakfast, doing dishes, re-learning last night's Brazilian Portuguese lesson #1 (Daniel, I have some questions), etc. With all my free time, and considering the fact that I had to wear a tie to work today, I went ahead and learned how to tie a full Windsor knot, since I never have luck with the half-Windsor and my Four-in-hand knots are not symmetrical. It took me a couple tries, but I now have a nice, tight noose around my neck :-/ ...

J. Riley, gasping for breath.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM EDT

    I never realized you were such a tie knot aficionado Justin!!!

    DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm strange. I look at everyone's tie on the subway and I see that they are always really straight and perfect and I get jealous. I would expect that politicians would always have perfect knots as well, but as far as I can see only John Edwards has consistent, tight knots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:31 PM EDT

    Hey Justin, or should i say Mr. Computer man?
    i am in the market to buy a lap top, and i was hoping for some advice. let me know if you can help; sashton@hopkinscarley.com
    Thanks!!
    ~susannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my stat counter your location shows up as Schenectady. Reminds me of Will and Grace...hehe...What's with the hidden word thing on the comments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think Poland has a chance? BTW - Brendan had a printout for the knot before the wedding... his father ended up doing it for him.

    ReplyDelete