Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SLO Bound

Yesterday I booked a flight for my first return to San Luis Obispo in a few years. Ever since I saw the movie Sideways, I've wanted to schedule a trip out there, so I got on the horn with my old college friends Jeff and Ryan to see if they wanted to meet up for a weekend. Most of my college friends live down in the LA area, not to mention my youngest sister who just moved down, and I haven't visited any of them because there's a handful too many to visit in one weekend, and I wouldn't want to snub someone by not visiting them. Not to mention the fact that my brother and sister live an hour and a half south in San Diego. So rather than going to LA, I prefer to go north (SLO) or south (San Diego) of them and have them come to me :).

In any case, I'm going to be flying directly into SLO from NYC via LAX for just $350. What a deal! I look forward to wine and beer tasting trips over the weekend ;o)

J. Riley, I'll have a split jaw and braces on all teeth by then

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip. BTW - Brendan and I are moving to SOMA right by the ball park... will have lots of room now so we are expecting a visit.

    ReplyDelete