Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Stoked on Soccer

As the painful memories of the Euro Cup 2004 fade away (after my Czech team crashed out in the semi-finals), every day I seek new ways to quench my thirst for soccer news and activities. The Copa America is taking place in Peru, but that competition isn't as serious as the Euro Cup and the big name players aren't playing, for the most part.

It's also the European offseason right now, so there's a lot of trading going on over there between teams. In addition, teams are getting ready to do their promotional tours around the world, some of which are coming to the states. This week, I found out that my office is giving away tickets for one of the biggest promotional games in the world, being played right across the river in New Jersey!!!



vs.
AC MilanManchester United

I'm going. And I'm stoked.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:00 AM EDT

    Dude, that´s a great game to watch... let me know about it... Talk to you later. Daniel.

    ReplyDelete