Friday, August 27, 2004

Hurting Guy

So my sister Summer decided, in her infinite wisdom, that I needed to do something besides just Yoga at the gym (something about fitness...I don't know). I knew she was right, so I sent her to my gym's website and told her to figure out what classes I should take. She recommended a cardiovascular class called Total Body Workout that is held every Thursday. I was a little skeptical and was thinking that the class would be something like the 80's show "Fame" with leotard-wearing ladies doing jazzersize around a gym. That's not my scene, really.

But I went and was pleasantly surprised at the energy, the excersize, and the workout involved. Today, my body is like one gigantic sore muscle, and I LOVE it! I first felt the effects this morning at 4:45am when Alex decided to give me a call from Germany. Yea, read your text message again dude. I DIDN'T say to call me when I was sleeping... ;o)

Tomorrow morning I'll be packing up my apartment into a box and moving over to my new apartment. I forsee another day of "soredome" on Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment