Thursday, September 09, 2004

Eurobound - The Next Chapter

Well, tonight is the big night. I will be heading to Euroland for the second time this year, following up a successful trip to Germany and the Czech Republic in December 2003 / January 2004. I will be meeting up with my friends Alex and Verena again and will once again establish and secure my position as the third-wheel of the group.

This trip takes me to Spain and Portugal, where I will travel for a whole ten days. Yea, the new job gives me a total of two weeks paid vacation, so I don't think I'll be taking many more trips to the locations on the right in the next year :-( .

I don't expect to be hanging out online during my trip, but if I'm blind-sided by a high-speed connection at one point on the trip, I'll be sure to drop a line and let you know about the warm, baleric nights along the Andalusian penninsula.........

Peace Out,
J. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment