Monday, September 13, 2004

I´m alive!

Hey folks, I have four minutes to write about my whole trip so far. So hear goes nothing...

I´ m in Portugal at the moment, been in Lisbon for three days now. This is an awesome city, I´ve really enjoyed it. Lots of seafood and very pretty. I was in Spain before this, in Alex´s small town. The geography is just like CA only the majority of the people speak only Spanish or Portuguese. Oh wait, I guess it´s the same in CA....but lots of dry, arid landscapes, taking lots of photos, which I´l post later. On our way to the beaches in south Portugal after this, and then to Sevilla in Spain for a few days. I used some points to treat Alex and Verena to a stay at the Sheraton for free here, they were excited about the five-star hotelling that I´m used too.

Hope all is well,

J. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment