Thursday, September 23, 2004

Post-Vacation Blogging Quandry

As great as my vacation was, and as refreshed as I feel about life following it, there are certainly more serious ramifications of the vacation on my blogging abilities. Witty blogging requires a certain rhythm, week in and week out, and the vacation has definetely interrupted that rhythm. So, bare with me as I just ramble on about life until I get back into that witty rhythm....

Well, the weekend is almost here again, finally. I realized upon my return that there are some household items that I need to acquire in order to develop my lifestyle from caveman-like to industrialized-like. Items such as:
- A microwave
- Smelly stuff to...uhh...alter my apartment's aroma
- Love seat / Futon / Something-other-than-a-wooden-chair
- A cross-cutting shredder, to get rid of the evidence
- Zabar's bread, from the grocery store 2 minutes away

I am happy to say that the floor in my apartment is once again visible and I have left the dark ages and now have a cable modem and cable TV! This means I can now watch soccer pretty much 7 days a week. This also means that I can write during peak-blogging periods, at night when I'm in a goofy mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment