Monday, May 10, 2004

Blogger (and Vacations) Rule!

Blogger, the Google organization that lets me post my random ruminations, has relaunched! So, hopefully you like the new template. Also, I should be able to blog on a more regular basis now that I can blog from my cell phone! Expect random blurbs...I mean blogs. Also, please note that you can now comment on my blogs if you are so inclined to do so. Just click on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post....

Let's go back to talking about vacations, one of my favorite subjects.
Vacation: NOUN: 1. A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation, especially one with pay granted to an employee.
2a. A holiday. b. A fixed period of holidays, especially one during which a school, court, or business suspends activities.

I am going to start formulating a list of places where I can devote time to pleasure, rest, or relaxtion, especially one with pay granted by my employer. I will add this to the side bar of my blog, so keep your eyes on it. If you want to be graced by my presence and your country/location is not on the list, I recommend that you let me know or else there's no chance of seeing me before I am grey and balding. Actually, make that just "grey"... :o/

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM EDT

    “My Life in NYC is quite possibly the greatest blog ever created. Dynamic content, heart-stopping adventure, and a clean visual layout provide viewers with an unforgettable experience.”
    – Russell Tanner
    Professional Blog Critic

    ReplyDelete