Monday, November 22, 2004

Bushwhacked!

Tonight, my schedule was bushwhacked - and I'm not referring to the movie, the book, or any other media piece about the effect of President Bush on our country. My Spanish teacher went off and got sick on us, leaving me with a big hole in my Monday night schedule. Luckily, my favorite Yoga class (which I normally have to miss) is at the same location, so I walked downstairs to the gym. But I was bushwhacked! I didn't have my yoga clothes with me! Rats. So, I decided since I'm there, I could always go to the sauna, because clothes are not optional in a sauna. But, yet again - bushwhacked! Since I had the Justin-the-academic backpack with me rather than the Justin-the-super-athlete backpack, I didn't have my padlock with me. I huffed and I puffed, and I walked home.

Maybe I need to create a contingency plan for all of my events, in the event that someone bushwhacks my schedule next time. Great, something else for me to lose sleep over....

Carpe Diem,
J. Riley