Thursday, November 04, 2004

Raiders of the Lost Blog

I had a great blog qeued up yesterday, but thanks to the worthlessness of Internet Explorer, it has been lost. Fear not - a new version of my preferred browser Firefox is coming out next week, which I will install and use for future blogging.

Most of you know how I feel about the elections, so I shouldn't have to say much. It was pretty disappointing to hear Bush's victory speech, using rhetoric about how he "needs support from those that voted for Kerry...bla bla bla". Obviously he doesn't need our support since he's been re-elected and now has no reason to do anything but push his "radical" (as BBC termed it) conservative agenda. He didn't "need" our support before, so why should he need it now?

I'm done, and I'm stepping off my soap box. Politics are pointless to discuss for the next three years....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM EST

    Yeah it's always a shame to see the system work and Bush destroy Kerry in the popular vote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 PM EST

    its also a shame knowing that there are so many ignoramuses out there....apparently nobody in this country cares that the rest of the world hates us. At least now, the rest of the world will know that we fully support blowing the piss out of third world nations for our own economic gain.

    Wasn't it the roman empire that was also looked upon so highly.......coincidence?

    Graham

    ReplyDelete