Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Readers who need to upgrade to Firefox

OK, I warned you to upgrade to Firefox. Please note that Firefox is created by the open-source community, who is quite notorious for being fanatically liberal (politically speaking). By supporting Internet Explorer (as you violators currently do), you are supporting Microsoft and, therefore, are supporting the Republican party. In other words, if you're not using Firefox, you are supporting Bush. How's that for slippery-slope? Here's the list:

Alexander, please download and install Firefox (click here)
Rebecca, please download and install Firefox (click here)
Summer, please download and install Firefox (click here)
Nana, please download and install Firefox (click here)

I'm going to consider setting up a page to block people who use Internet Explorer, just to make my point. It's a small download (4.5mb), so you would be wise to go ahead and start preventing viruses, trojans, and spyware from invading your computer.

In other news, I played three or four games of racketball tonight (my blood blister is still flourishing on my thumb, but the activities didn't piss it off) and continued my out-of-form (as they say in soccer news) streak by losing all three. All I gotta say is that payback is a bitch, and thou who art challenging me to a game will feel my wrath on thy backhand.

Tomorrow I'm taking Jenn out to dinner. I believe that tapas are definitely in order....

The J. Riley

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM EST

    looks like a good choice!

    DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pass on the snails in a spicy sauce though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 PM EST

    is this post going to stay here until everyone downloads? Come on the rest of you, fall into line and get it done!

    DH

    ReplyDelete