Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Eight Hour Abs

For Christmas I want a giant exercise ball, which will replace my chair at home. I need something to help me with my posture and strengthen my body core, and the exercise ball is the perfect ingredient. Seeing as how I work so much from home, and when I'm not working I'm dorking around on my computer (or writing my blog, if that's not dorking around), I think I could use a little help with aligning my head with my spine with my hips with my legs with my ankles -- a true Yogan posture.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03 AM EDT

    looks to me like your fro has finally grown out. Are you wearing those low rise jeans in that x-ray foto, cause you also are looking a little femenine in that pic. P.S. I heard that those medicine balls can possibly cause the rapid growth of a third nipple. FYI.

    Brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:29 PM EDT

    I like that picture. It perfectly illustrates the body alignment you describe.

    - Craig

    ReplyDelete