Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Hit-Counter

Maybe some of you have noticed that I've added a nifty little counter to the blog, down at the bottom of the right-hand side, near the Firefox logo. Firefox is a browser that is much much much more secure than Internet Explorer and is very easy to use! You should download and install it, you will discover the true meaning of life with it. Maybe that's an exaggeration. But, I digress - back to the hit counter. With the addition of this counter, I can now track who comes to my site - and who doesn't :-o !! Christmas time is approaching, and just like Santa, J. Riley knows who's been naughty (and if you're one of them, you're not reading this right now) and who's been nice. The Haines household holds a significant lead in checking my blog the most frequently, and I'm sure they're disappointed at not seeing many updates lately. It's been quite a busy week, however. Some of us have actually been diligently working, which, much like many illegal drugs, has ill side effects on time dedicated to blogging.

I've also had a full social calendar after work this week. After shopping and cooking all day Sunday, I had Spanish classes Monday night, Yoga Tuesday night, Yoga + debates Wednesday night, meeting up with Jules (ex-former-coworker) from Chicago on Thursday night to catch up on life on the road, and meeting a friend-of-a-friend on Friday night (hopefully). Then, Graham and Brie arrive on Saturday night and stay for a week. Then, the German invasion continues with some of Alex's old friends coming to town for ten days.

Folks, I'm gonna be busy. But not busy enough to not watch the hit-counter!!!

J. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment