Friday, August 12, 2005

Brace Yourself for Brace-Face

After talking to the oral surgeon and my orthodontist, I am going to make the plunge. My dental railroad tracks are going to be installed on September 10th. I guess all the good food that I eat here in NYC will be that much better since it can now stay in my mouth for a few extra hours until I have a chance to water-pick it out. Ahhh....water picks, sore jaw, open wounds on the interior of my lips and mouth - reminds me of my youth. Guess I'll have to be more careful with the beer bottles this time around, though. And I really feel sorry for my fellow diners, I can't imagine that this will speed up my record breaking eating patterns....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM EDT

    if possible, perhaps you can have a bottle opener installed on the tracks ;)

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my ortho has already planned on installing one of those, which would explain why it's so damn expensive!

    ReplyDelete