Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pita Bread

If you ever find yourself wandering in my neighborhood and have a massive craving for some pita bread so that you can make yourself, I don't know, an organic pepper-turkey and swiss cheese sandwich, I highly recommend you checkout Likisatkos (don't worry, I can't pronounce it either) grocery store on Lexington between 87th and 88th Avenue. They sell bags of 4 Damascus Bakeries whole-wheat pitas that are resealable and extremely soft and fresh for the low price of $1.99 . I just made myself a pitawich with organic pepper-turkey. And swiss cheese.

I've been thinking about adding a new feature to the right-hand-side of my blog - things you might not know about me. Might be kind of fun to add random tidbits about myself there....

Not much has gone on this week, just been studying a lot....

The J. Riley, I may go make myself another organic pepper-turkey pitawich. With swiss cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Try a pitadilla! just stick your turkey/swiss pita in the oven until its a little crispy on the outside and the cheese is melted. You'll never look at quesadillas the same again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:50 AM EDT

    "Knock it off, Napoleon. Make yourself a dang quesadilla!"

    ReplyDelete