Thursday, August 18, 2005

Clarification

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret. I've had a picture up on my blog for the past year and a half ("About Me" on the right -->) and no one has actually asked me about it and I've never really volunteered any information about it. I think there is only one person who knows the background on that picture, and he rarely reads my blog. It's kind of an inside-joke picture. Much to my amusement, I've heard rumors that people think that it is a picture of me. It's not! But after I put the picture up there and laughed at it, I looked closer and realized that, coincidently enough, that guy could almost be my twin. He probably needs braces and jaw surgery as well. I actually got the picture off of the website mulletsgalore.com and it celebrates the business-up-front, party-in-the-back haircut of my childhood in the 70's and 80's. But, I repeat, it is not me. I have never been, nor will I ever be, a big enough fan of RATT to wear a t-shirt :o) . I have never had, nor will I ever have, enough hair to grow a mullet.

J. Riley, still laughing at the picture.

2 comments:

  1. While I never who exactly was in the picture, I enlarged it one time and could easily tell it wasn't you. I'm smart like that. It's amazing. I have yet to figure out how to get a pic on my blog for my profile though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM EDT

    for some reason I always thought it was Trevor....

    DH

    ReplyDelete